I hope everyone had a nice Easter. C & I went to CB&S's for Easter Dinner. Great company and wonderful food...It was a really nice day. The pool was a bit chilly yet ... but it won't be long now.
Not a lot happening around these parts. Board games and TV for the most part. I have been reading/listening to quite a few books. As you can see, I've been on a Karen Marie Moning kick ... and long with re-reads of Feehan (and the wrap up of the Sisters of the Heart series).
I've been working off and on with knitting socks and crocheting a square bottom bag (to tote games around with).
I got picked to test the Akerworks, Inc. Kromski Jumbo bobbon! I picked neon green :) It spins like a dream.
Fiber is Abstract Fiber Yak/Merino in Bonfire
Random pictures from my phone...
Really cool cloud
Apple Pie Filling ... butter cake mix ... 3 eggs ... topped with cinnamon sugar, butter, & walnut pieces
@ 350[deg] 35 minutes ---- REALLY GOOD ------
Arcadia Quest player board / start for scenario #5 (yes, I died a LOT during scenario #4).
Well, I really don't have a lot to update you on. Things have been pretty rinse/repeat around here. It's SUPER hot and extremely DRY down here. We REALLY need rain. My sinuses are NOT.HAPPY.WITH.ME.
We've both derailed on the diet/healthy eating front ... so it's time to start buckling down and get back on track.
















No comments:
Post a Comment